Where do I even begin? That was the most fun and interesting three months of my life. It’s super cliche but I know why people do it. I’ve made so many new friends all around the world and can’t wait to visit them in the future although I think the English ones will be the easiest ones to see for the moment while I work my butt off to get myself out of debt…
Some reasons why I’m happy to be home at the moment.
- Not having to live out of a back pack
- Access to all my clothes
- My cat!
But you don’t want to read that! You want to see what some of my highlights were! Well my friends, you are in luck as below are some of my highlights while I was away.
- Getting stoned at Jimmy Eat World when a random guys passed me a joint. I’d never been so high in my life.
- Laying in a hammock on a Fiji beach, watching the world go by.
- Flying a small plane in New Zealand.
- Ross and Athena’s wedding in California.
- Climbing the Sydney bridge.
- Visiting the glow worm caves in NZ.
- Singing “I Want It That Way” at open mic nights and at every karaoke opportunity.
- Riding 35km on a bike through some beautiful New Zealand scenery with mountains in the background.
- Hugging a koala bear.
- Japan…I just love that country so much
- And of course…everyone I met!
Like I said on the previous post, this page will go on a break until I decide what to do next with it. I’ll probably end up with more food posts as I love eating and of course, when I visit a new country!
Thanks for joining me on this journey 😘